Vacation Rental Agreement
- Responsible party signing this agreement must be 25+ years of age and be physically present at property. A government issued photo ID must be returned with this rental agreement for verification.
- Guests who exceed occupancy limit of a home without prior approval may be subject to eviction.
- House parties and excessive noise are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction. Local authorities will be notified if complaints received from neighboring properties.
- Special events must be approved in advance and guest must sign the Rental Addenda that applies to events and the specific property rented. Additional fees apply for events that exceed 50% of the total occupancy of the house.
- Personal checks returned for non-sufficient funds will incur bank-levied NSF charges.
- We cannot be responsible for items left behind, lost or stolen. We will attempt to return lost and found items, but will dispose of property not claimed within 7 days of departure.
- Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Accidental Damage Protection (ADP)
- This non-refundable fee covers accidental damage to the property and its contents up to $1,000. This does not negate Guest responsibilities, nor does it cover negligence, intentional damage, pet damage, failure to follow check-out procedures or to report damage/theft/repair issues immediately.
- Guest accepts responsibility for damages that are not covered by ADP and agrees that repair costs (including resonable attorney fees, if necessary) will be charged to credit card on file or other payment arrangement.
Pets & Leash Laws
Pets are allowed at certain properties only. Please review the pet policy for the property of which you are staying. Click here to review leash laws for Wrightsville Beach, Carolina Beach, Kure Beach & Topsail Island.
Trash pick-up days are posted in the house. Some properties may have common area dumpsters provided.
- Guest is responsible for having trash picked up on all available collection days during the time of occupancy. Carts are to be rolled out the night before, or before 7:00 am on collection days. Carts are to be returned to the designated storage area before 6:00 pm on collection days.
- All trash must be contained to the receptacles provided.
- Any fines charged to the property owner for violation of the town rules will be charged to the guest, up to $50 per cart.
- If we have to remove excess trash after your departure, an additional fee of $50 may be charged for removal.
Cancellations & Fees
If you must cancel due to unforseen circumstances, we will do everything we can to work with you. This includes moving your stay to another available time, or booking new guests for the same dates in order to offer the greatest refund possible. Fees shown below are taxable:
- 91+ days before check-in: $125 cancellation fee
- 61-90 days before check-in: $125 cancellation fee + forfeit 10% of total rental amount
- 30-60 days before check-in: $125 cancellation fee + forfeit 30% of total rental amount
- Less than 30 days before check-in: $125 cancellation fee + forfeit 75% of total rental amount
- Day of check-in or any day during rental: no refunds for any reason other than force majeure
- No credit will be due for late arrival or early departure for any reason other than force majeure
Force Majeure: Circumstances beyond control which may cause property to be unavailable, including (but not limited to) damage or destruction. In such case, we'll do our best to make alternative arrangements. If we cannot, we'll refund all monies paid. This is the full extent of our liability in such circumstances. We cannot be responsible for other costs, however arising.
If State or local authorities order a mandatory evacuation of the area that includes the Premises, Guest shall comply with the order. Upon compliance, Guest will be entitled to a refund of the prorated rent for each night that Guest is unable to occupy the Premises because of the order.
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm. Please plan your arrival time accordingly. Our housekeeping and maintenance staff will be on the premises between vacancies to ensure the property is ready for your arrival.
- Early check-in requests will be considered 2 days before your arrival date. If approved, a fee of $25/hour (minimum charge $50) will be charged to your payment method on file.
- Parking is not allowed on the premises until your scheduled check-in time.
- Check-in instructions will be emailed to you 7 days before your arrival date. You will not need to check in at our office.
- Check-out time is 10:00 am. Our housekeeping and maintenance staff arrive as scheduled and need full access to parking and the house for quick turn-around cleaning and maintenance needs.
- Late check-out requests will be considered with 48 hours notice before check-out. If approved, a fee of $25/hour (minimum charge $50) will be charged to your payment method on file.
- Check-out procedures are posted in the house. Guests are expected to complete these tasks before departure.